Dermal fillers are used for facial aesthetic treatments and are injected into the skin. They are designed to effectively reduce the appearance of unwanted wrinkles, contour and create volume, and to revitalise the skin. Dermal fillers are based on Hyaluronic acid which is a substance that naturally exists in your body. Dermal fillers revitalise and add volume to the skin, instantly diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and giving a natural softer look
The result of a single treatment can be seen instantly and can last for around 6 to 9 months. Dermal filler injections can give a natural looking result that does not affect facial expression
Dermal fillers can be used to smooth away facial lines and wrinkles, create fuller lips and shape facial contours, such as cheeks and chin, and revitalise the skin. The standard dermal filler products used for treatments at Face Clinic London are Restylane, Perlane and Teosyal. We also use Restylane SubQ with via Pix’l micro cannula for cheek filler treatments.
The most common areas treated are:
- Nose to mouth lines (the nasolabial folds)
- Between the eyebrows (the frown or glabella lines)
- Lips (adding volume and shape)
- Cheek Fillers
Please read our Dermal Filler FAQ to find out more about dermal fillers.
Standard Dermal Fillers
- 0.5 ml £175
- First 1ml £275
- Second 1ml £225
- Third 1ml £175
- First 2ml Restylane SubQ £550
- Second 2ml Restylane SubQ £400
All our filler products come with lidocaine (a numbing agent added for extra comfort). Prices include a free initial consultation with a doctor.
Book a free consultation
- All treatments are given by fully qualified doctors
- All prices include a free initial consultation & two week post treatment review
- We have clinics located in Harley Street and Soho
- Saturday and late Thursday evening clinics available
Daily protection for your skin
Protect your skin daily from harmful environment factors such as smoking, pollution and natural ageing. Moisturise and regenerate your skin with our handpicked selection of high quality anti-ageing creams and serums backed by science.
Explore our online Skincare Store