We’re pleased as punch to be able to announce we’re re-opening!
From Tuesday 7th July 2020 we’ll be back in clinic!
For now we are only taking bookings for July, and will be playing it by ear – should operational circumstances change once again we will of course let you know as soon as we can.
We’ve been working hard on this and doing our research; following guidance from several sources not least of all our accreditation board Save Face, so we feel we are prepared to ensure the safety of both our wonderful clients and our staff.
We hope you will all adhere to and respect the following protocols, to make sure that we can all move forward, and keep on seeing your lovely faces!
1) Clients are asked that they come to the clinic alone where possible, to limit the amount of people in the waiting room at one time
2) We ask that you try to arrive on time for your appointment and avoid being early or late where you can, to ensure a smooth running of appointments and as few people as possible in the building at one time
3) You will be offered hand sanitiser or facilities to wash your hands when entering and leaving the clinic
4) We will be cleaning down shared surfaces and door handles after every client
5) Staff will be wearing PPE and clients offered the same should they wish, and their treatment allow, and these will be disposed of after every use
6) We ask that if you feel unwell, you call and reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days’ time – you will not be charged for this
7) We will remove magazines from the clinic and will not be offering refreshments
8) We will adhere to the 2 metre distancing rules where we can up until the time for treatment where our Doctor’s will be wearing PPE.