DURING LUNCH OR AFTER WORK
Specialist treatment areas
All treatments are completed by our friendly team of fully qualified, highly experienced doctors.
Repetitive or overactive muscle contraction can contribute to creasing of the skin and wrinkles. Treatment targeting specific muscles to relax, allows wrinkles to diminish. Every treatment is offered following a consultation to provide a bespoke personalised treatment plan for a natural and refreshed result.
- Dimpled Chin Correction (Mentalis)
- Downward Smile Correction
- Eye Wrinkles (Crows Feet)
- Forehead and Frown Wrinkles
- Gummy Smile Correction
- Jaw Line Slimming Treatment for a square jaw (Masseters)
- Lip Wrinkles (Smokers Lines)
- Nose Wrinkles (Bunny Lines)
- Platysmal Bands
- Teeth Grinding Treatment (Bruxism)
Hyaluronic Acid injections are an effective way to diminish deeper lines, add volume and to contour the face. These injections replace the naturally occurring hyaluronic acid that has been lost to ageing, providing support, volume and elasticity. Dermal fillers are non-permanent, with results lasting between 3 and 18 months.
At Face Clinic London we only use market leading FDA approved fillers to deliver consistent, subtle and natural results.
Areas that can be effectively treated include
- Jaw line
- Marionette Lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Nose (non surgical rhinoplasty/liquid nose job)
- 8-point Juvederm Facelift
Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) can place an enormous burden on those affected, negatively affecting a person's quality of life, limiting daily activities, dictating choice of clothing and impacting a persons confidence.
The relief found by people who have undergone this treatment, makes it very rewarding to provide.
Treatment works by reducing the activity of sweat glands in the following areas
- Underarms (Axillary Hyperhidrosis)
- Face (Facial Hyperhidrosis)
Cryotherapy translates literally to mean ‘treatment using low temperature’ and is achieved using liquid nitrogen to accurately target skin lesions and freeze them.
Lasting only a matter of seconds it does not require local anaesthetic. Many superficial benign (non-cancerous) lesions can be treated including:
- Actinic Keratosis
- Seborrhoeic Keratosis
- Skin Tags
- Warts (Human Papilloma Virus).
Please note we do not treat genital lesions.
We offer three types of skin rejuvenation treatment to nourish, hydrate and bioremodel, to improve skin tone and texture.
Click on the treatment type below to understand the different way each treatment achieves skin enhancing results.
- Restylane Vital Skin Boosters
(Face, Neck, Decolletage)
- Profhilo Bioremodelling
(Face, Neck , Decolletage, Arms, Hands, Abdomen, Knees)
- PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma
(Face, Neck, Decolletage)
Every treatment we offer at FCL is as suitable and popular for men as it is for women. However, there are important differences in how treatments are performed to provide the most pleasing results based on the different masculine/feminine preferred aesthetic and anatomical characteristics.
Examples of some considerations and tailored techniques that must be taken into account include
- Forehead treatment for a lower flatter brow, rather than a higher arched brow often preferred by women.
- Dermal Fillers to create a wider, more square jaw or straighter more angular nose.
- Use of higher G prime Hyaluronic Acid injections to accommodate a mans thicker skin.
- Extending wrinkle treatment higher to accommodate a receding hairline
- Men often require higher dosages of wrinkle treatment due to genetically determined stronger facial muscles – by as much as 50% more. At FCL we treat accordingly to achieve optimal results, and unlike some clinics, we never charge a premium for higher dosages when it is required.
Mastering and working with subtle facial differences come from paying meticulous attention to detail and steady experience working with our large and loyal male client base.
At Face Clinic London's central Soho clinic we have 10 years’ experience in treating men and women.Book Appointment Find out more
9/10 of our clients highly recommend us.
We send all our clients feedback forms after their treatment at Face Clinic London. Here is a small selection of the testimonials and feedback that we receive.
NikyI always love coming to Face Clinic London and I have referred several friends who are now also regulars... The treatments are so well delivered and the staff and Dr Anita are always so professional and genuine.
Feb 11, 2020
MaartjeHands down the best wrinkle treatment I’ve ever used - anywhere! I no longer live in the UK but haven’t been able to find a clinic in the Netherlands, Belgium, France or Switzerland that even compares. So I keep coming back whenever I’m over. The effects are better, last longer and the service is great. Could not recommend the Face Clinic London more.
Jan 29, 2020
HollieI’ve been going to Face Clinic for a few years now and I’m always happy with the results. Natural looking aesthetics are what I ask for and I never get any advice encouraging me to get more.
Dr Lister and everyone in the building provide great, friendly service.I’ve never considered going elsewhere.
Jan 21, 2020
Expert, Doctor-led Wrinkle Treatments and Dermal Fillers in Soho, London
Dr. Anita Kapoor
MBBS, MRCGP(1996), DRCOG, DFFP,
Dip Clin Derm