Excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis) can affect both men and women and can be an embarrassing problem which may force people to change their clothes frequently, limit their social life and work life and affect their confidence.
Botulinum Toxin (Botox®) injection can be used as a treatment for excessive sweating. The treatment takes around 20 minutes and involves multiple small injections just under the skin. The injections are relatively painless feeling like a small sting. The treatment works by blocking the nerves that control sweat glands.
Botox injections for hyperhidrosis works well for excessive underarm sweating and excessive forehead sweating. The treatment is very effective and can last for up to six months.
- Both Underarms £380
- Forehead £250
All prices include a free initial consultation and a free two week post treatment review with a doctor.
- What is Hyperhidrosis
- How to Stop Sweating
- Treatments for Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
- How to Eliminate Sweating for Summer
- Excessive sweating treatment with Botox at Face Clinic London
Book a free consultation
- All treatments are given by fully qualified doctors
- All prices include a free initial consultation & two week post treatment review
- We have clinics located in Harley Street and Soho
- Saturday and late Thursday evening clinics available
Daily protection for your skin
Protect your skin daily from harmful environment factors such as smoking, pollution and natural ageing. Moisturise and regenerate your skin with our handpicked selection of high quality anti-ageing creams and serums backed by science.
Explore our online Skincare Store