Wrinkle Treatment with Botox
Wrinkles can be successfully treated with a protein called Botulinum Toxin (of which Botox® is a trade name. In Cosmetic use the amount of toxin used is small and extremely safe. The toxin reversibly weakens the muscles responsible for dynamic wrinkles which are lines that appear when you animate your face. Static wrinkles are lines that appear at rest, these do not usually improve with Botulinum Toxin and may be best treated with Dermal Fillers.
What Types of Wrinkles can be treated?
There are three main types of wrinkles that can be treated with Botulinum Toxin
Frown wrinkles (Glabella wrinkles) are most commonly seen in patients with excessive sun exposure and those who have over activity of these muscles often associated with frowning. Frown wrinkles are vertical lines and can signal emotions such as anger, anxiety or fear. People with these types of wrinkles may complain that their family, friends or work colleagues ask why they frown a lot. Frown wrinkles are vertical lines and can be successfully treated with Botulinum Toxin.
Forehead wrinkles appear in horizontal lines in the area between the eyebrows and the hairline. These wrinkles are formed during facial expression to convey emotions such as surprise or empathy.
Eye Wrinkles (Crow’s Feet)
Crow’s Feet wrinkles (Periorbiltal wrinkles) are in the outer corner of the eyes and appear more prominent when laughing or smiling. Crow’s Feet Wrinkles can result from excessive sun exposure combined with the skin becoming less elastic with age.
Please read our Wrinkle Treatment FAQ to find out more about Botox.
- 1 Area £190
- 2 Areas £250*
- 3 Areas £290*
- *Fourth Area (peri-oral lip or smoker’s lines) free with two/three areas or £30.
- *Fifth Area (bunny lines at the side of the upper nose) free with two/three areas or £30.
- Ten reasons why we think we are the best Botox clinic in London
- A Guide to Botox Treatments – what to expect at your Botox Appointment
- A Guide to Botox Injections – where injections are given
- How To Eliminate Frown Lines Part 1: What are Frown Lines
- How to choose a good Botox Clinic
- All you need to know about Botox Treatment
- Botox Cost – Explaining the Cost of Botox Treatment
Book a free consultation
- All treatments are given by fully qualified doctors
- All prices include a free initial consultation & two week post treatment review
- We have clinics located in Harley Street and Soho
- Saturday and late Thursday evening clinics available
Daily protection for your skin
Protect your skin daily from harmful environment factors such as smoking, pollution and natural ageing. Moisturise and regenerate your skin with our handpicked selection of high quality anti-ageing creams and serums backed by science.
Explore our online Skincare Store