Please note, this blog was posted in 2012. We no longer offer Skinceuticals at Face Clinic London. Please use this post as a guide.
Are you stuck for great gift ideas? Well, you don’t have to worry about ending up with a lack of enthusiasm and simply buying a perfume or a tie and sock set, or rushing out to Oxford Street for some last-minute panic buying, because we’ve got some great news for you.
Here at Face Clinic London, we’ve got a whole range of unique, high quality and simply fabulous gifts for you to choose from. And you can rest assured that anyone who receives one of our gifts will crown you the Best Present Buyer of Christmas or Birthdays. Who could fail to be excited at finding something from us in their stocking?
SkinCeuticals is a high quality brand that’s not available in any department stores – because they use medical grade active ingredients in their creams you can only buy them in medical spas such as Face Clinic London. SkinCeuticals mission is to improve skin health by providing quality serums and creams that are backed by scientific evidence, so you can be sure they have active ingredients that actually work.
They use pure, pharmaceutical grade ingredients with proven scientific results, and their ethos is about preventing serious conditions like skin cancer. Their skincare range is designed to protect the skin from environmental and sun damage, and correct previous skin damage which can show up as dull, tired skin, fine lines, pigmentation and blemishes.
Here is a selection of our ten best selling products that would each make the perfect Birthday, Christmas or Anniversary Gift.
Best Selling Antioxidant Serums:
Anitioxidant creams from SkinCeuticals are the first and best line of defence for your skin against aging, they’re scientifically proven to work and they should be included as an essential part of a daily skincare regime. Science has proven that exposure to the sun’s ultraviolent rays (UVA and UVB rays), smoke and air pollution lead to premature aging.
Antioxidants protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays and SkinCeuticals offers high quality products that are both easy to apply and easy to integrate into a current skincare regime. They should be used once a day, in the morning after cleansing and are applied before moisturising. There are four high quality antioxidants to choose from:
1. Phloretin CF holds patent-pending breakthrough technology combining the newly-discovered, broad-range antioxidants of phloretin, vitamin C and ferulic acid which conquer all sources of environmental skin damage. Once absorbed, it can’t be washed or rubbed off, making it excellent for use in conjunction with sunscreens. Suitable for oily, problematic and normal skin, a 30 ml bottle costs £150 and will last for three months.
2. CE Ferulic is a revolutionary antioxidant combination that delivers more than eight times natural protection against photo-aging by neutralising free radicals, building collagen and providing antioxidant protection and, once absorbed, it can’t be washed or rubbed off, making it excellent for use in conjunction with sunscreens. It also gives more youthful looking skin and gives better defence against environmental aging. Designed for mature, dry and dehydrated skin, a 30ml bottle costs £129 and will last for three months.
3. Serum 10 is a powerful antioxidant that reduces the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles, neutralises free radicals, provides photo-protection and stimulates collagen synthesis. Once absorbed, it can’t be washed or rubbed off and remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours. It is suitable for young, sensitive and acne prone skin. A 30ml bottle of the product costs £67 and will last for three months.
4. AOX+ Eye Gel is a breakthrough serum-in-a-gel which contains an antioxidant combination to protect the delicate eye area from oxidative stress, to revive under-eye skin and to reduce the appearance of puffiness. It also combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance around the eyes. Suitable for all skin types, it costs £70 for a 30ml bottle which will last for three months.
Best Selling Moisturisers:
SkinCeuticals moisturisers are carefully formulated with ingredients that nourish, protect and exfoliate as well as hydrate and restore skin elasticity. They are high-quality products that work with their ingredients to provide optimal benefits to the skin and they’re designed to be used together as part of a daily skincare routine. Choose between the following four best selling moisturisers:
5. Hydrating B5 Gel is enriched with vitamin B5 and is known to help with tissue repair. It binds moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant, leaving it looking supple and smooth. Oil-free, it is recommended for use after antioxidant serums. It’s ideal for all skin types and costs £59 for a 30ml bottle.
6. Retexturing Activator is a unique treatment combines a 25% concentration of Hydroxyethyl Urea/Aminosulfonic Acid and reinforces the skin’s barrier. It visibly diminishes surfaces lines and transforms the skin’s fabric into a smoother, softer texture. This product also provides a non-irritating, hydrating base and is suitable for dry, mature and skin suffering from premature aging. It costs £75 for a 30ml bottle.
7. A.G.E Interrupter is a multi-faceted and uniquely-textured formulation is optimized to prevent and correct the most visible signs of aging in mature and prematurely aged skin, such as sagging, creping, thinning, and cracking, while minimising the associated discomfort and dryness. It enhances the natural moisture barrier and combats intrinsic aging caused by internal factors such as hormonal shifts and metabolic slowdown. A 50ml bottle the product costs £143.
8. Face cream is a light, rehabilitative cream provides powerful firming and replenishes moisture with emollients. It’s specifically formulated to combat collagen breakdown and moisture loss in mature skin. Suitable for dry, mature, sensitive and prematurely aging skin, this product stimulates collagen and hyaluronase production to firm skin. It costs £120 for a 50ml bottle.
Best Selling Cream for Pigmentation and Uneven Skin Tone:
9. Pigment Regulator by SkinCeuticals is the perfect present if uneven skin tone or pigmentation is an issue. This formulation reduces brown spots, freckles, dark patches and blotchiness by combining precise concentrations of kojic acid and emblica, along with a highly efficient exfoliating blend, to systematically improve uneven skin tone and lighten the skin.
It inactivates tyrosinase to reduce excess melanin production and breaks up melanin clusters on the skin’s surface to diminish existing discoloration. It is an effective full-facial skin lightening serum achieving similar end results to disruptive medical skin lightening applications but without the down sides of harsh bleaching agents. Pigment Regulator can be used daily, year-round, long-term and without unhealthy side-effects and costs £79 for a 30ml bottle.
Best Serum to Treat Acne Blemishes:
10. Blemish + Age Defense Serum is designed for the blemished acne prone adult. This has been created specifically for those with acne or blemish-prone skin and goes beyond efficiently treating imperfections to also address signs of aging – it treats fine lines, wrinkles and roughness, reduces excess sebum production and prevents hyper-pigmentation. The serum’s formula makes it ideal for layering with other products and for wearing under make-up. It should be worn morning and evening and a 30ml bottle costs £75.